CLICK FOR PRE & POST CARE
• Always apply our Laser pre/post emulsion daily throughout your course.
• Shave 24-48 hours prior to your laser treatment.
• It is very important not to wax, tweeze or use depilatory creams for at least 4 weeks prior to the session and throughout your course.
• Avoid swimming and excessive exercising 24-48 hours after your treatment.
• Make-up, fragrance or deodorant may be applied the 24-48 hours after treatment.
• The intake of sun activators or the use of chemical self-tanning lotions and sunbed is to be stopped 2 weeks prior to
session as well as 2 weeks after.
• The use of bleaching creams is to be stopped at least 4 weeks prior to the session.
• Between sessions, it is compulsory not to trim “mechanically” (no tweezing, waxing, electrolysis, electric epilator,
threading and sugaring) is allowed as all these methods could interfere with the hair cycle and your results. Only shaving is allowed.
• Contact your laser therapist/store immediately if any reactions occur.